I’ve been thinking about this for a long time and finally I’ve come up with a few things that’ll motivate you to move to Bermuda Triangle, and for good:
- ‘Bermuda’ starts with a ‘B’ so does ‘boobs’.
- You’ll find wrecked ships there and you can steal anything from there.
- You’ll feel like a pirate. (That’s the closest most of us will ever get to living a life like Capt. Jack Sparrow)
- You don’t get condoms there.
- You can call yourself and NRI if you ever manage to return. PS: NRIs have a special status throughout India.
- Have your company’s registered office there so you won’t need to pay any taxes. You won’t have to bother even if the IT department plans to raid your office.
- It’s like Mars. (because Mars has water too)
- You can tell your fellow residents that you’re Shahrukh Khan.
- Referring to point 7, you’re an astronaut.
- If you’re still reading you must definitely relocate to Bermuda Triangle because you’re clearly, as such, jobless.
- Bonus point: You don’t need to wear clothes, they’re so mainstream. PS: I’m not promoting nudity. It’s called liberal living.